BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40132
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Brady Anderson admits to using 'massive' doses of Creatine during the '96 season, when he hit a team record of 50 home runs " Thread

Message #2015 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Brady Anderson admits to using 'massive' doses of Creatine during the '96 season, when he hit a team record of 50 home runs
Date:  2/08/06, 8:00pm
I've always wondered why Anderson hit an astronomical number of HR's in '96, as his power numbers from other years pale in comparison. At the time, fifty homers was quite unusual for a leadoff hitter. Overall, Brady actually wasn't a bad player and I particularly liked his defense. While Anderson is to be commended for coming forward, this revelation tarnishes his reputation a little bit.

Reply to Msg #2015
Back to Topics

3447 reads

1744 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2016 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Brady Anderson admits to using 'massive' doses of Creatine during the '96 season, when he hit a team record of 50 home runs
Date:  2/8/06, 10:00pm
question?

Is Creatine considered illigal for baseball players to use?

Reply to Msg #2016
Back to Topics

4289 reads

Message #2035 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Guest6594 (IP: 69.141.76.197)  
Subject:  Re: Brady Anderson admits to using 'massive' doses of Creatine during the '96 season, when he hit a team record of 50 home runs
Date:  2/10/06, 12:27pm
No, creatine is not illegal. It's what Brady Bunch and the others put in with the creatine that's (now) illegal. Even if Brady Bunch took steriods, they weren't illegal in baseball at the time, I think. Everybody forgets that.

Reply to Msg #2035
Back to Topics

4288 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter